Friday, March 9, 2012

Hottest Guys

Hottest Guys

in my humble opinion. NONE of the pictures belong to me. The belong to...well, who ever took those pictures. Song: Korean Vocaloid SeeU Demo Song of I=Fantasy. These are basically my celebrity crushes. These are their names :- 1. Vlad Sokolovsky 2. Ganesh Venkatraman 3. South Indian Leading Actor Vikram 4. 90's South Indian Leading Actor Prasanth - he was my girlhood crush so I thought it's only fair that he gets mentioned. He still looks adorable to me though. 5. Salman Khan - also girlhood crush. 6. Imran Abbas - those eyes... *___* 7. Male Model Janice Fronimakis - also a dude with impossibly pretty eyes. 8. Spanish Top Model River Viiperi - has this Mr.Popular cum Jock looks that every teen girl swoons for but I am a woman hence he only looks rape-able to me. 9. Zayed Khan - Bollywood actor(I just needed one more guy that's the only reason he's there). Enjoy and wipe your drool, please. **I noted a mistake in my video. It said 10 but I only have 9 in my list. I apologize! profusely for this. This is like only the SECOND video I have made in my entire life. You're looking at a major noob here.





0 comments: