Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Players in love - Justlena love story- S1~E1

Players in love - Justlena love story- S1~E1

-First day of school- SG: *walks into the school in a sexy outfit* All the boys:*stare at her* *some of them whistle* SG: *smiles flirty* DL: Hello girl, how are you. Sexy as ever, I see SG: Yeah, of course. I have a reputation. DL: How could I forget?*laughs* SG: *laughs* I don't know, come on, let's go to class -In the meantime- JB:*walks in school* All the girls: *stare at him* JB: *winks at them* JJ: A lot of attention already I see. JB: Of course *smiles* Let's go to class -In class- JB:*already in class, talking with Joe* SG: *walks in, passes Justin and Joe**sits behind Justin and starts talking with Demi* JB:* whistle* Who's that chick? SG: *hears him* That 'chick' has a name, jerk. And if you don't know my, you must be new at this school JB: Well, what's the name of this chick? And I don't know you, but I'm not new. You must know me. Come on, every girl know me! SG: My name is Selena. And don't call me chick, you jerk. And honestly, I'm kinda glad I don't know such ! a jerk as you JB: Luckily for me, my name isn't jerk, it's Justin. Andâ€" Teacher: All right everyone, take your seats. I have an assignment for you. It's going to take a whole year. * distributes a letter* give this to your parents and give it back to me tomorrow. Then I will tell the assignment. *Bell rings* Teacher: See you tomorrow! SG:*walks out of class with Demi* *reads the letter* Oh, look. We have to live with a classmate for a half year. The other half year, the classmate has to live with us. I ...





0 comments: