Monday, April 16, 2012

Graduation l My Last Edit l By Level Dizzy

Graduation l My Last Edit l By Level Dizzy

-------------READ-------------- Took Me About A Week To Do This. Please Like,Fav,Comment and Subscribe Just Took Some Clips From Youtube And Put Them Into A Montage. All The Clips were PC So I Just Called It A PC Montage. This Is My Last Edit. I Dont Enjoy Editing, Its Just Boring For Me. Dont Ask Me To Edit For U Cause Ill Just Say No. We Are Looking For Editors So If U Can Edit Please PM Us For More Details. I Thank BakersTuts For Teaching Me To Edit. Check Him Out www.youtube.com Songs: Skrillex - Kill Everybody (KOAN Sound Remix) soundcloud.com Gemini - Graduation soundcloud.com Decided To Put This On Are Clan Account Cause We Havent Put Anything On It For A While. Skype: Relytz LEVEL CAMS OUT SOON!!





0 comments: