Monday, April 9, 2012

RIP DYCHES RAP

RIP DYCHES RAP

LYRICS BELOW.............. Didn't know Dyches hella good, but had some good times with him. Wrote this little rap in memory. Yes I'm white and goofy, but that isn't the point of the video. It's for a memory. LYRICS!! Dyches Your life was priceless And now that you are gone Everyone is thinking about what life is Really about We cry, we pout We laugh about The times when You were around Remembering all the times We'd go out Drinkin, smokin, thinkin That we were Untouchable Unstoppable Fuck the police! Cause we don't give a fuck if we was in trouble Cause we'd just get out again Burn out again Buy another bottle And go drive around the bend Drink a lot of water Just to go check in With Probation Drug test, fuck this Flunk this, Then go check in For another couple days Life hits replay No regrets Live life day to day Doin shit the fun way Not lettin any mother fucker get in out way Grab our life size BluRay Wish I could hit rewind But I gotta hit play But I still here Dyches sa! y So I pick the world up And I drop it on your fuckin head Bitch I'm a pick the world up And I drop it on your fuckin head Cause I could die now Rebirth motherfucker Hop up in my space ship And leave Earth motherfucker I'm gone Motherfucker I'm gone I will never get another phone call sayin Will you and Stickney Please come get me I got a bottle of whiskey Let's get tipsy I got a few peeps with me If you'll come pick me Up from Riverside Then it's on tonight You got the weed to light Then we'll take ...





0 comments: